McDorable Miniature Schnauzers
- Your puppy was born_______________________
- First shot was on______________________
- Next shot is due________________
- Your puppy has been dewormed every 2 weeks starting at 4 weeks of age.
- Next de-worming is due____________________and every 2 weeks till 14 weeks of age, then every 3 months or whenever your Veterinarian says.
- Your puppy has been eating Eukanuba puppy chiot food (it's in a purple bag) you can find it at PetSmart and Petco, I recommend feeding your puppy all he/she wants to eat up to a year old, after he/she turns a year old you will want to start portioning their food to keep him/her from getting over weight, usually the bag of dog food has suggestions on portion control, or consult with your Veterinarian. I also give them Ol' Roy soft and moist bites (beef & cheese), I get it at Walmart it's in a brown box, you should probably only give half a bag a day (if that). I let the whole litter share one bag a day. If you plan to change the food this puppy will be eating, I recommend giving half of what he/she is eating now, Eukanuba puppy chiot with half of what you want him/her to eat in the future, do this until the Eukanuba puppy chiot food is gone.
Please make sure that you give your puppy haircuts or take them to a groomer for haircuts at least every month, especially while they're young and still learning. I'm a groomer, and some people never bring their puppy in for a haircut until they're around 3 - 6 months. Believe me, it is NO fun for you or your puppy's groomer. I have given your puppy several haircuts, trimmed and filed nails and given lots of baths to start the training, now it's up to you to keep it going. ;)
- To register your puppy you will need to send the AKC puppy application to AKC, the address in on the top of your AKC application (highlighted in yellow). However because your puppy isn't a standard color, AKC requires that your send pictures in with you puppy's registration application. The pictures must be one full front body shot and one full side body shot. You should address the envelope to AKC and mark it with: "ATTN: Special Services" in order for your paper work to be processed and returned promptly. However Salt/Pepper, Black/Silver and Black can all be registered online via AKC webpage. If you need any help, just give us a call or text, we will be happy to help! If you do mess up on anything they will contact you, so no worry. American Kennel Club Customer Service phone: (919) 233-9767
- Attention! This is a puppy and he/she NEEDS to have all his/her shots! Parvo can kill your puppy if not kept vaccinated. Also DO NOT let this puppy play in in the dirt, ground, grass or anywhere that hasn't been cleaned, it is not safe for your puppy to be in on dirt grass until he/she gets his/her last puppy shot, which is around 15 to 16 weeks depending on your Veterinarian. We have dealt 1st hand with parvo when we bought our first Schnauzers but we were not informed of how strong it is. That’s why we want to make our puppy buyers well aware of parvovirus and to be really careful with your puppy.
- If your puppy gets tear stains or red/orange color around the mouth, eyes or body we recommend Angel Eyes, the cheapest place we’ve found it is on ValuePetSupplies.com. It works great, you will definitely notice a difference on white dogs!
- If you do not like how your puppy’s ears look and you would like to get them cropped. We recommend Dr. Haynes Dennis DVM he has cropped Sable and Ziva’s ears. Address 724 US-278, Cullman, AL 35058 Phone 256 734 6060
- McDorable Miniature Schnauzers is owned by Kerri, Taylor, Leah and Rebekah McDonald the owner/breeder of your puppy is Taylor McDonald.
- If you have any questions please call or text us at 256-919-9410.
- The Veterinarian we use is Dr. Michael Penney, DVM at County Line Veterinary Services, LLC. Address 5667 Highway 36 W Danville, AL.
- County Line Veterinary Services, LLC. Phone number 256 773-8191
- If you would like to call them and ask questions please ask to speak to Dr. Penney.
- Please keep us up to date on your puppy’s health, weight and any other things we should know. This helps us when future buyers have questions. Please, please send pictures whenever you get the chance, we like to share them on our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Ø You can follow us on Facebook @McDorable Miniature Schnauzers or on Instagram @mcdorableminiatureschnauzers
Please leave us a review on our Facebook page, it helps future buyers! :)